This March, the 3rd PCF World Summit will convene to present and discuss best practices in supply chain GHG management and business sector approaches to product carbon footprinting. To register for your pass, visit the PCF World Forum Webshop.
Have You Registered Yet?
On March 17 & 18, 2010 in Berlin, Germany, the 3rd PCF World Summit features two days of talks and discussions by leading representatives from business programs, stakeholder organizations, and country initiatives in the field of product carbon footprinting. Building on the success of the previous two PCF World Summits, the 3rd PCF World Summit is the world’s leading forum for highlighting and reporting on the latest developments in product carbon footprinting.
Speakers confirmed for the 3rd PCF World Summit:
- Cees-Jan Adema (PepsiCo, Chair European Beverage Association)
- Adisa Azapagic (Manchester University, UK)
- Matthew Bateson (World Business Council for Sustainable Development/WBSCD)
- Jacob Bilabel (Thema1, Germany)
- Soledad Blanco (DG Environment, EU Commission)
- Sylvain Chevassus (Environmental Ministry, France)
- Carrina Gaffney (Eco:Metrics The Guardian, UK)
- Prof. Shabbir H. Gheewala (Thai Carbon Label, Thailand)
- Björn Hannappel (Deutsche Post DHL, Germany)
- Stephen Heal (Sustainable Consumption Institute, UK)
- Prof. Atsushi Inaba (Carbon Footprint Program, Japan)
- Gyusoo Joe (Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute, South Korea)
- Jürgen Knirsch (Greenpeace, Germany)
- Thomas Kützemeier (mcongressconsult GmbH, Germany)
- Euan Murray (Carbon Trust, UK)
- Rita Schenck (American Center for Life Cycle Assesment, USA)
- Rasmus Priess (PCF World Forum, Germany)
- Luke Upchurch (Consumers International, UK)
- Fokko Wientjes (DSM, Netherlands)
* Download Full Programme_PCF_World_Summit_2010.
If you haven’t already registered, don’t miss out on this important opportunity to gain up-to-date insights and network with the organizations driving product carbon footprinting today.
The two-day 3rd PCF World Summit “Sector Approaches to Product Carbon Footprinting” will take place March 17-18, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.
Register online, or use the Fax Registration Form to order your pass.
|Client||PCF World Forum|